Research & Innovation
At University of Hyderabad,
both go hand in hand.
HIGH OUTPUT-HIGH IMPACT
Only University rated among top 50 research institutions
LISTED AMONG INSTITUTIONS OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE
Only University to be listed alongside IITs and IIMs
Dedicated cell to facilitate research, collaborations & projects
CENTRAL INSTRUMENTATION LAB
With facilities that cover all science disciplines
- Mechanophotonics: Innovative approach to build reconfigurable organic photonic integrated circuits
- University of Hyderabad, Samunnati, SEEDS and Synchrony support Integrated Agri Blockchain
- UoH-ARCI team develops nano-DAP fertilizer with enhanced agronomic use efficiency
- UoH Startup ReaGene Innovations and INDRAS research suggests that repurposing an Anti-Diabetic Drug that may be Useful in COVID-19 Treatment
- UoH, ILS, and NIPGR join hands to improve the nutritional value of cereals and minor millets
- UoH-Oxford University collaboration achieves breakthrough in plant symbiosis studies
- UoH researchers discover extraocular light sensing system in flatworms
- Aerosol particles below 3 nm which can reach sizes having climatic impacts, formed frequently in urban locations in India
- Novel Stem Cell based Treatment for Covid Patients from Transcell Oncologics, a UoH Startup
- Decoding a link for curbing malaria: novel findings by UoH team
Single Window Clearance
WHY UOH IS THE BEST
Best Teacher: Student Ratio
The university has always had a 1:10 Teacher: Student ratio.
Inter/multi-disciplinary research is a norm in most departments.
Openings for Post-doc research
The university has a steady inflow of Post-doc researchers.
Opportunities on projects
Researchers get to work on national/international projects.
Every research scholar is offered a fellowship
World-class lab facilities
Departments upgrade lab equipment frequently
Research students can fully focus on research
Top names in research visit the university frequently.
Periodic research review
Semester-wise reviews by research panels to ensure progress.